The Massey Grand Rounds Co-Chairs are excited to announce the 7th Annual MGR Symposium entitled “Sustaining our healthcare system: Challenges and Leadership” on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
You are welcome to attend any part or all of the event, which starts with refreshments in the Junior Common Room of Massey College at 12 pm. Call to Order at 1 pm.
The afternoon’s speakers will feature:
– Dr. Catherine Zahn, President & CEO, Centre for Addictions and Mental Health
– Mr. Will Falk, Executive Fellow, Mowat Centre, Adjunct Professor, Rotman SoM, University of Toronto
– Dr. Michael Rachlis, Health Policy Analyst and Adjunct Professor, University of Toronto
– Dr. Wendy Levinson, Chair, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
– Dr. Sioban Nelson, Dean of Nursing, University of Toronto
– Ms. Carolyn Abraham, Science Journalist
– Dr. Adalsteinn Brown, Director, Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation
– Dr. David Goldbloom, Senior Medical Advisor, Centre for Addictions and Mental Health
There is no registration fee, but limited seating is available.